3/12/2022

ALTENEW: CELEBRATION STENCIL TECHNIQUES, FINAL PROJECT

I love using stencils but this class was a little difficult for me.  And by difficult, I mean, I had so many ideas after watching the lessons in this class and didn't know where to begin.  I ended up using the Altenew Inky Bouquet stamp set and Halftone Stencil to make this lovely day card.  I used white texture paste and mixed it with some ink from my yellow ink pad.  Then I placed the halftone stencil on white cardstock and smeared the texture paste all over it.  I cut a piece of it to make the strip behind the floral image.  Then I used the inky bouquet stencil to color in the flower with distressed oxide inks and a blending brush.  This was a fun class and I'll definitely be using more of my die cuts as stencils as well as just using stencils itself to create fun backgrounds.

On to my next class!  πŸ˜ƒ

Please leave a comment by clicking on the post title.  A comment box will open up at the bottom of the post.  Thanks and have a great day!  πŸ’–


1 comment:

Erum Tasneem said...

Beautiful project, Traci! Thanks so much for your submission.

Post a Comment