1/13/2008

Be My Valentine Workshop

Yesterday, I held this workshop and everyone had alot of fun creating these projects.

I used the More to Adore Level 2 Paper Pack.

Starting at the top left, I created an altered 3"x6" spiral notebook and decorated the front and back of it. (See picture below for additional artwork/description.)

In the middle, I found this box on Craft TV Weekly and made another version of it. I used Chocolate CS and the More to Adore paper. Inside I stamped a heart on the bottom of the box and added some chocolate kisses and candy. To the left bottom of the box is the cover for it. I random stamped and used a sponge to enhance the "love and heart" feeling of it.

At the bottom right, I made a card that has a spinning circle inside of it. This card was a challenge because of the stamp on the cirle showing on the side when it was turned. I fixed that by only stamping it at the 12 and 6 o'clock position. I think Sha-Sha figured it out though and her card had 4 stamped images on the circle. :)

Stayed tuned for my next workshop pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment