For these cards, I used the Garden Rose stamp set included in the Craft Your Life Project Kit. This is quickly becoming another one of my favorite Altenew stamp sets.
Stamp Sets used:
Garden Rose
Sentiments/Quotes
Steps:
- Using a blender brush, create shading behind the stamped images with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide ink
- Stamp several roses and leaves on watercolor paper using VersaFine Onyx ink and VersaMark and sprinkle with clear and gold embossing powder
- With Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide ink + water, use a brush to create splatter on the card base as well as added a little bit of color to the roses
- Stamp sentiment on top portion of the card
- Using double sided foam tape, position roses on top of leafs
- Embellish with clear dots
- Using a light grey ink pad, I stamped the leafs onto the card base
- I stamped, using 2 shades of blue ink, the rose and then die cut it out
- Using masking tape, I created a blue shaded border on the right side of the card
- I used a thin strip of black glitter paper and adhered it next to the shaded area
- I popped up the rose with double-sided foam tape
- Added more details to the leaf images using a grey alcohol marker
- Stamped the sentiment along the top portion of the card
- Embellished with tiny dots






1 comment:
Wow!!! These cards are SO gorgeous!! They almost look so airy and ethereal! Thank you for submitting your wonderful work to the AECP assignment gallery.
Post a Comment